You are here
Branding cattle is a clear way of identifying ownership of stock. The Northern Territory Livestock Act and Regulations uses a three-letter brand system where one letter must be the letter "T" and a distinctive (symbol) brand system.
NT brands directory - sorted in alphabetical order by:
The NT Department of Primary Industry & Resources has a Livestock page which includes more detailed information and factsheets on:
- Livestock brands in the NT
- Register a three-letter Brand
- Register a distinctive (symbol) Brand
- Register an Earmark
- After a brand has been registered
- Transfer, move, change or cancel a brand
- NT Brands Register and Directories
- Livestock Identification – Branding and Cross-branding in the NT
- Factsheet – Upon Sale of a Property – NT Brand/s & PICs
NT Brands Audit - commencing soon
NT DPIR have announced a Brands Audit will commence soon to ensure the NT Brands are being used in compliance with the NT Brands Register.