You are here
Applications are now open for Future NTCA 2019!
The Future NTCA was first established in 2014 to foster and develop leadership skills within the Northern Territory beef industry’s next generation of leaders. Now approaching its fifth year, the program has seen participation by a diverse group of young Territorians with a wide range of backgrounds and skills, all aspiring to contribute to strengthening the pastoral industry. The program has been successful in optimising the potential of the industry’s youth; capturing new ideas, networking and injecting renewed enthusiasm.
- Female or male and aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Currently involved in, or closely connected to the Northern Territory cattle industry.
- Passionate about leadership of the cattle industry and willingness to make a contribution.
- Must be available to attend the Future NTCA induction and information session (currently scheduled for 13-15 May 2019)
- Must already be, or be willing to become, actively involved with respective NTCA Branch, including attending quarterly Branch meetings and participating in Branch initiatives and events.
- Able to take an active role in the proceedings of the 2020 AGM and Conference and associated events.
Applications close Friday 15th February 2019.
For more information CLICK HERE