You are here
Applications are NOW OPEN for the 2017-18 Future NTCA program!
The Future NTCA was first established in 2014 to foster and develop leadership skills within the Northern Territory beef industry’s next generation of leaders.
Now approaching its third year, the Program has seen participation by a diverse group of young Territorians with a wide range of backgrounds and skills, all aspiring to contribute to strengthening the pastoral industry. The program has been successful in optimising the potential of the industry’s youth; capturing new ideas, networking and injecting renewed enthusiasm.
The NTCA is seeking applications from enthusiastic individuals who are:
- Female or male and aged between 16 and 35 years.
- Currently involved in, or closely connected to the Northern Territory cattle industry.
- Passionate about leadership of the cattle industry and willingness to make a contribution.
- Must already be, or be willing to become, actively involved with their respective NTCA Branch, including attending quarterly Branch meetings and participating in Branch initiatives and events.
- Able to take an active role in the proceedings of the 2018 AGM and Conference.
If you are (or know somebody who is) a young and passionate member of the Northern Territory cattle industry, we encourage you to apply or nominate for 2016!
Entries close Friday 24th February 2017
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact:
Tom Ryan, NTCA Executive Officer
08 8991 5976